Coastal Tool Supply Return Policy:
- We will accept any new, returned item, purchased from stock, provided it is in sellable condition.
- Returns must be in unused condition.
- New Returns must be in original box with all original packaging enclosed.
- There will be no restocking fee if the return is within 15 days from date of purchase, with a RMA*.
- This excludes Special order, or drop ship items from the Manufacturer, which can/will incur a restocking fee up to 25%
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (unless defective).
- Items are not returnable after 15 days from purchase date. Unless otherwise stated by the Manufacturer.
- Any electronic scanners and other electronic equipment once opened, used, uploaded, or registered in any way cannot be returned for a refund
- Special/custom orders are not returnable.
How to request a (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization?
- All returns must have a RMA number, This can be obtained by calling us at 877-866-5699 Or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any packages that do not have a RMA will slow down your return process and could incur a 25% Restocking Fee
How do I return/replace an Item under warranty?
- All New Tools and Equipment sold by Coastal Tool Supply are covered by the manufacturer’s repair or replace policy.
- Please contact Customer Service to see how to handle this, as all manufacturer’s policies very.
- For warranty claims, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for any shipping charges. (unless defective item)
I received incorrect items or missing items.
Any shortages, damages or missing items must be reported within 3 business days of the shipment being delivered. Claims of shortage or missing items outside 3 business days will not be honored. Any Freight shipments must be inspected by the customer.
Failure to inspect your packages before signing for them will wave the freight company of any damages found in transit.
Any visible damage on freight order should be refused and call us immediately