• Two tools in one
• 42 mm 6 side fits 2011 to current years
• 40 mm 12 side fits 2001 to 2010
• Used every time a fuel filter is replaced
• Made in U.S.A.
• When replacing the fuel filter on a 2001 to current GM DURAMAX light duty truck, the water-in-fuel sensor located in the bottom of the filter must be removed and reused in the new filter.
• This wrench has two sides, one designed to fit the odd shaped 40mm, 12 sided sensor found on 2001 to 2010 trucks, the other end fits the 42mm, 6 sided sensor on the 2011 to current trucks.
• This sensor is made of plastic and easily damaged by using pliers and other nonspecific designed tools, so using the correct tool is a must.